LAPTOP & MACBOOK
Contact Laptop Headquarter For The Best Quality Services At Most Reasonable Price
One Stop Solution For All Your Devices
Request a Free Quote
WHY CHOOSE US?
On Site Support
Visit in 2 hours
CALL & TALK TO OUR TECHNICIANS
PROFESSIONAL WILL COME TO CHECK OR PICK THE MACHINE
FIX & HOME DELIVER TO YOU SAFELY
When does your laptop or MacBook require repairing?
* Battery draining out too soon
* Sudden shutting down of devices
* Blanking out of the screen
* Overheating of the laptop and fan not working properly
* The keys of the device not working well
* Virus infestation
* Damage to the screen and other hardware
Issues You Might Be Facing
- If your battery drains out quickly, reduce the number of open tasks. This puts an additional drain on the battery.
- Avoid keeping multiple windows open and disable the Bluetooth option to avoid draining your system battery further.
- Also, switch on the ‘Energy Saving’ mode and keep the brightness low. These tips can help you save money on the device service.
- Device sually slow down when there are too many files and programs saved on it, as a result of regular use.
- To avoid this problem, free up some space on the hard drive by deleting temporary files and keeping your desktop organized.
- You could also transfer old files to an external hard drive to improve your system performance.
- If your system keeps turning off every few minutes and doesn’t turn on, there is a high chance that the AC adapter has malfunctioned. Before calling a professional for try changing the AC adapter.
- There is also a possibility that the DC power jack may have broken. Before getting a professional service scheduled, try adjusting the plug’s angle in its jack and it should save you from cost. If that doesn’t help it’s an indication of a motherboard issue. You will need to schedule a service to get the motherboard change.
- If you notice lines on your screen, it may be a result of a hardware failure or due to damage to the screen. This doesn’t really indicate a display fixing. Unplug your system, hold the power button for 30 seconds and restart the system. If this doesnt help, you will need to be change for a professional service.
- This is most likely due to overheating, which is usually caused due to dust build-up in the case and around the fan.
- Switch off and clean it thoroughly to get rid of the dust. The simplest way to do this is to blow air into the side vent.
- If this doesn’t help, start using a cooling fan.
- Check if the airplane mode on your device and try too switched off and Wi-Fi is switched on.
- Re-install drivers of the network adapter
AREAS WE COVER
Laptop HeadQuarter is an independent service provider of technical support for third party products or services. All brand names, trademarks, logos and company names are property of their respective owners and their mention may not indicate any association unless explicitly mentioned. Laptop HeadQuarter and the stylised Laptop HeadQuarter logo are registered trademarks of Laptop HeadQuarter Private Limited.